Arab Radio and Television Festival
« Connection and Renewal »
- October 16-21, 2021
- Cité de la Culture Tunis, Tunisia
About the Event
ASBU Radio and TV Festival offers a great opportunity to discover latest technology innovations get in touch with manufacturers solution providers to know more about latest products and solutions through virtual trade fair visit and targeted conferences.
This platform allows TV and Radio organizations and content distributors to meet with content production companies from the MENA region, discover industry new trends and network with stake holders.
It offers programs and content creators the opportunity to show case their content, highlight their catalogue and accelerate sales opportunities, make connections and generate leads.
TV and Radio Programmes Contest
- The purpose of the contest is to promote Arab audiovisual content production and help it develop quantity and quality wise offering creative content creators and producers the opportunity to showcase their content.
- The contest includes several Television and Radio programs categories: drama, entertainment, documentaries, news etc..
- Jury committee members are acknowledged independent experts and specialists in content production industry from all over the Arab world. Winners will be attributed prizes for each category during closing ceremony.
Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- These are high-level artistic evening presenting Arab famous artists and attended by senior officials and influent media, communication and culture professionals. It is live broadcast to all ASBU members organizations through the union’s modern communication systems MENOS, and streamed over the internet.
- During the Opening Ceremony, ASBU honor awards will be granted to creative and inspiring talents from the MENA entertainment and broadcast landscape.
- The Closing Ceremony includes the announcement of the Radio and Television Contest awards winners in suspense filled and joyful atmosphere.