Tunisian Talents Unites Association is organizing its third workshop, entitled
“Education system transformation for competitiveness and sustainable development”
that will be held
on July 12th, 2019, in Tunis at the Carthage Thalasso Resort Hotel, Gammarth.
The workshop will provide an excellent platform for talents and leaders from different sectors from Tunisia and overseas to address the challenges and opportunities of Education. It will bring together prominent government representatives, best in class professionals and Senior Executives from the Academic and business world.
Our dream is to contribute to transform Tunisia to become a lighthouse of the Mediterranean Basin and the African continent, as a knowledge economy. It is a great vision to turn into reality. The country has the potential to develop into an innovation and Technical hub position in the MENA Region.
Several challenges are impacting at the macro level our competitiveness as a country and at a micro level of our youth future and talent development:
- Investment in new type of schools with strong emphasis on Information, Communication Technology (ICT).
- Establishment of sufficient high-quality private schools. Linking education streams with employability.
- Unequal access to innovative education programs and platforms cross regions with the absence of an international accreditation systems of our national curriculums and diplomas.
In addition to keynote speakers and presenters, we will have three relevant panels to be moderated by TTU members:
- Panel 1: Developing Talents through Education: What skills are required for today and future global markets access and competitiveness?
- Panel 2: Education System in Tunisia, challenges and opportunities: Challenges that education system in Tunisia faces and the role of strategic dialogue and private and public sectors partnerships in its development and modernization for the creation of opportunities and promotion of sustainable and inclusive growth
- Panel 3: Education and Employability: How to prepare our students and instructors for the Industry 4.0
To subscribe to TTU event, please fill out the subscription form. Seats are limited, we will apply the rule of « first come first served ».
Detailed Agenda will be communicated to confirmed participants
We are looking forward to warmly welcome you to our third TTU workshop.