As the first one (MCB 1), this second Mediterranean congress of Biotechnology (MCB 2), aims to brings scientists and researchers, working in Biotechnology field from mainly, but not only, Mediterranean countries, in order to present and share the latest scientific and technological developments of common interest in biotechnology and to give opportunities to discuss and to start or consolidate Euro Mediterranean collaboration, and to explore means to enhance multilateral partnership. Among these, MCB 2 will give an exciting opportunity to present and start collaborative within the PRIMA (Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area) Initiative in Biotechnology Field.
This MCB 2 will comprise keynote lectures given by eminent international scientists and experts as well as oral and Poster communications that will be presented by senior and young researchers. The symposium topics include among others, breakthroughs in biotechnology research and development. Biocatalysts, Genomics, metagenomics, proteomics, bioinformatics and molecular physiology with the recent advances in knowledge and new technologies, having significant impacts on innovative technologies, related to molecular biology, biochemical, environment, bio-industries, biomedical, pharmaceutical and plant biotechnology.
Topics of either theoretical or applied interest of the symposium include:
- Discovery Of Carbohydrate Active Enzymes From Hyperthermophiles Populating Hydrothermal Vents For Second Generation Biorefineries
Marco Moracci, University Of Naples « Federico II », Naples, Italy.
- Toward An Integrated And Predictive View Of Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation.
Prof. Mengoni Alessio, Department Of Biology, University Of Florence, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
- Novel Trends In The Enzymatic Transformation Of Sugars Into Value Added Products
Plou Gasca, Francisco Jose, Instituto De Catalisis Y Petroleoquimica (CSIC), Madrid, Spain.
Abstracts Must Be Submitted Electronically In Ms Word Format With Registration Form According To The Attached Template Via This Link:Http://Mcb2019.Com
• Abstract Submission For Oral Presentations : January 15th, 2019
• Abstract Submission For Poster Presentations: January 22th, 2019
• Notification Of Abstract Acceptance Or Rejection: January 25th – February 5th, 2019
Closing Registration: February 10th, 2019
The official language is English. All abstracts and presentations should be in English.