About this Event
- The Innovation Days is a two-day conference focusing on innovative and disruptive technologies and their uses in our lives.
- This year’s edition theme is “ Business, Art and Innovation in the 4th Industrial Revolution ”.
- The event will include workshops, panels and debates revolving around 4 branches:
- ● Innovative business models and design thinking
- ● Digital marketing and mobile payment
- ● Product development mythology
- ● Fintech
Disruptive Tunisian startups, high-level professionals from Tunisia and the United States, and disruptive researchers will be among our guests like: Michael Cucurullo, Charity Everett, Steve Hurley, Sami Ghazali, Zied Oueslati, and more.
In addition, we will be holding a Business and Research Corner (B&R) for startups and researchers to showcase their work. Our goal is to encourage conversation between the different actors in the Digital Transformation. We will be holding mini challenges and competitions, open to participants, to facilitate partnerships and exchange of ideas.
If you’re interested in bringing your business to the IDS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your stand.
If you’d like to show your research at our B&R Corner, please fill out this form:
Book your pass and be at the center of innovation! Looking forward to meeting you in Tunis Business School on the 2nd and 3rd of May.